Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 19

This is hard. I knew it would be hard, and I've slipped up a few times, but I didn't really realize exactly how hard it would be. I love experimenting with food and flavors...being so limited is a nightmare. It's hard to live in a society that centers around food and going out to eat when there isn't much that you CAN eat. Boy am I thankful that I don't have any health issues that cause me to stay away from certain foods.

I am constantly reminding myself that this is only a few more weeks and asking God to keep me motivated to continue. At least God understands our shortcomings and the end result will bring growth!

James 1:2-4. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers [and sisters], whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment